- (Assuming I'm employed) I call off work just to read it (actually, I've never done this, but it definitely happen).
- My conversation consists mainly of "yeah"s and "uh-huh"s, and afterward I show very little sign of having remembered anything that was said.
- When I'm asked a question, it takes between 4-10 seconds for me to respond.
- Absentmindedness: the cordless phone is in the fridge, some of the utensils are in the pen cup, food is set out on the counter waiting for me to remember I wanted to make myself a sandwich, and the dog has been left outside for four hours (this also applies to when I'm writing term papers).
- There are dark circles under my eyes and I look paler than usual because I was reading until seven or eight in the morning and thus am operating on 4 hours of sleep.
Powered by ScribeFire.