The Bloggiesta, hosted by Natasha at Maw Books, is officially over! To refresh your (and my) memory, here were my goals for the 48-hour blogfest:
Catch up on the posts I have ideas for.Done! I wrote and posted one of my to-do entries on my personal blog (e-mail me if you want the link). Do my first author interview!Done! My interview with Simone Elkeles is finished and will publishes here soon. Try to make my blogspot site look nicer than it does now.I made some changes to blogspot; not sure if it looks that much better, though. Write up reviews.I wrote two reviews.
- Try to figure out who I'm following on twitter that I'm not following on GR, and vice versa. This did not get done.
Do an update for my blog challenges.I wrote one challenge update.
- I might get adventurous and experiment with doing a vlog entry, but we'll have to see how it goes. Nope, didn't happen.
- Emily from Emily’s Reading Room - Are you talking about me?
- Deborah from Books, Movies, and Chinese Food - You have a blog? So tell me about it.
- Lynn from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile - Get listed.
- Jen from Devourer of Books - Wow. I wrote that when? Let’s update.
- Amy from My Friend Amy - I need a friend.
- Michelle from GalleySmith - Anchor text. You mean there’s a way this *should* be done?
- Andrea from Book Blather - Authorities? What authorities?
- Ruth from Bookish Ruth - You’re going to analyze what?
Overall the Bloggiesta was successful for me. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to--there are still reviews to do, reading challenges to update, etc.--but I think I did pretty well overall. Plus, it was just plain fun! I loved learning from and talking with the bloggers who were part the challenge. Thank you everyone for helping, chatting, and talking about ice cream. :)
And huge kudos and thanks to Natasha at Maw Books for hosting this challenge! It was great experience and I can't wait for the next Bloggiesta! If you get the chance, definitely join in.
Powered by ScribeFire.