Thursday, July 2, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge

everything austen challenge

So I swore to myself that I would not join another challenge until I had finished the ones I'm doing now; but then this one came along and I gave in.

The Everything Austen Challenge is hosted by Stephanie at Stephanie's Written Word.  Basically you have six months (July 1st 2009-January 1st 2010) to read, watch, listen to, or do anything related to Jane Austen... which realistically, I was probably going to do anyway.

So here's my plan for the six things to do:
  1. Read Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One by Sharon Lathan
  2. Read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
  3. Read Tea with Jane Austen--This book is all about tea in Jane Austen's novels.  Sounds pretty awesome!
  4. Read Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor: Being the First Jane Austen Mystery--I just remembered that I've been wanting to try this series out for years.
  5. Watch the 1940 version of Pride and Prejudice with Greer Garson and Lawrence Olivier.  Actually, I've seen a part of this one; but it was soooooo awful I stopped.  But I will watch it for this challenge, because this may actually be a challenge. :)
  6. TBD
So that's the plan.  Another challenge and hopefully I'll be able to finish it.



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...