Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mystery Read-A-Thon!

Stole this image from caribousmom

So I'm about to start this weekend's Mystery Read-A-Thon. It's reading books and mysteries for twelve hours this Saturday and Sunday. I have a huge pile of mysteries built up on my TBR shelf, so hopefully this will let me get through... um, one of them. At the very least.

Now, I know what you're thinking: Tasha, isn't every day a read-a-thon for you? Umm, nooooo. And especially not a mystery one. I love mysteries, but they usually get passed over for the romances. Poor little mysteries.

Here are all mysteries I have to choose from for the Read-a-thon:



If you've read any of these and have an opinion on them, let me know! I'm going to start out with Firemaker by Peter May because that's also on my list for the Take-A-Chance Challenge, so I'll be able to kill two birds with one stone by reading it. I'll have to see what sort of mood I'm in after that before I decide on the next book.

So the plan is to start around 2 pm today and read as much as I can until bedtime, then make up the rest of the hours on Sunday afternoon. I'll be checking in here and on twitter occassionally to update my progress.

Want to participate in the Mystery Read-a-Thon? I'm pretty sure you can still sign up through the end of Saturday. Just go to their website. Caribousmom is also giving away prizes for the read-a-thon here!


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...