Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mystery Readathon--Sunday Update

sherlock holmes Image by <<graham>>

Well, I finally finished Some Girls Bite--at about 8 hours, it took a loooooong time.  The last fifty pages especially seemed to take forever.

I think it's pretty clear that whatever reading muscles I had have seriously atrophied in the last few months.  I'm not sure I can go on. *headdeskrepeat*

Anyway, enough whining from me.  Now that I've finished Some Girls Bite, it's time to move on to another book.  I'm thinking the Adrien English books (even though, to be entirely honest, I am not in the mood for m/m romance right now).  Or maybe I'll just get my phone fixed on Verizon.  Stay tuned to find out which....


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...