Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Readathon Wrap-Up

read into the new year button

The New Year Readathon hosted by Kristen from Bookworming isn't over yet, and I still plan to read for it, but I decided to do the wrap-up now. 

My total reading hours will probably end up being around 10 hours.  I made an itty-bitty dent in Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James before I decided I might as well move on to The Dickens With Love by Josh Lanyon, which I actually managed to finish.  Hooray!  Of course, it was pretty short.  And I'm going to finish up Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire tonight.  So I don't think I did too shabby, all things considered.

I'm really looking forward to writing reviews for The Dickens With Love and Goblet, and I enjoyed starting 2010 by reading a fun novel.  Hopefully this will set the tone for the rest of the year! 

Happy New Year everyone!


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...