Saturday, March 20, 2010

TSS-Blogger Interrupted

The Sunday Salon.com

The past few days have been difficult for me, blogging-wise, because my grandfather went into the hospital for lung surgery.  He had about three inches of tumor on his lung and they took it out on Thursday.  Fortunately, he's getting better pretty fast--he was already walking all by himself Saturday morning--so I think he's going to be okay.  In the meantime, my grandma needs someone with her most of the day and night to take of her, and I volunteered for the job.  That means I don't have as much access to a computer as I usually do, and not as much time for blogging.

Having said that, you might be surprised to hear I've been reading a lot this week.  Of course, I've been pretty stressed out, and when I'm stressed I read a lot more than when I'm not (which is probably why I read almost nothing all last summer).  But I'm also having trouble concentrating on anything remotely serious, so I've been sticking to short, fun books instead.  Overall I had a great reading week and have reviews of two books that I can't wait to share with everyone.

What are some short, fun classics that you'd recommend?




Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...