Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon Update

readathon

It's about hour 18 (I think?) of the Readathon, but it's half-way for me.  I'm starting to fade a bit here, people.  But I will persevere!

Hours In:  7:11

Books read: Finished A Conspiracy of Kings, started and gave up on The Pendragon Legend; right now I'm halfway through Isis.

Pages read:  About 170, I think.

I won a book!

Food consumed:  Breakfast, a piece of toast.  Lunch was a cream and chicken enchilada.  Dinner was sauerbraten with dumplings, rotkohl, and carrots.  I think I need a snack.

Number of times I've yelled at people that I'm doing the readathon today:  Fortunately, only once.  Glares are half a dozen and rising.

Go readathon!  I really am having fun. :)



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...