Sunday, April 10, 2011

Readathon Hour 21 Update

the birds
"Grand Pier... Hitchcock Style" by MrsMinifig

So, the Readathon is almost over. I totally got lost after I finished Den of Thieves. I tried to finish Francois Truffaut's interview with Alfred Hitchcock, but I didn't get very far, and I have no desire to get much farther tonight. Instead of actually reading the book, here's what I did:
  • Ate pizza while watching a forgotten episode of The Mentalist on my DVR. The book was open on my lap, so this counts as "reading" (yeah right).
  • Washed the dishes.
  • Watched North by Northwest.
  • Drank the better half of a bottle of champagne all by myself. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
  • Spent the next hour tweeting about Cary Grant.
  • Got bored with that and visited blogs.
  • Decided to do Memory's mini-challenge (see Hitchcock picture, above)
Anywho... I think I'm going to make a cup of tea and see if I can sober up enough to read for a while. If When I do this again, I resolve to not drink *as much* alcohol, and not to read non-fiction books. Because even when the subject is interesting, they're just not something I can sit down and become absorbed in, you know what I mean?

Oh, and I won a prize. Yay!!!!



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...