"Grand Pier... Hitchcock Style" by MrsMinifig
So, the Readathon is almost over. I totally got lost after I finished Den of Thieves. I tried to finish Francois Truffaut's interview with Alfred Hitchcock, but I didn't get very far, and I have no desire to get much farther tonight. Instead of actually reading the book, here's what I did:
- Ate pizza while watching a forgotten episode of The Mentalist on my DVR. The book was open on my lap, so this counts as "reading" (yeah right).
- Washed the dishes.
- Watched North by Northwest.
- Drank the better half of a bottle of champagne all by myself. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
- Spent the next hour tweeting about Cary Grant.
- Got bored with that and visited blogs.
- Decided to do Memory's mini-challenge (see Hitchcock picture, above)
Oh, and I won a prize. Yay!!!!
Powered by ScribeFire.