Gratuitous LOLcat pic.
On this, the final--and therefore saddest--day of BBAW, we're asked to share three blogging tips and three cutting edge things we want to adapt to our blahgs. So here's we go:
- One--Blog for Yourself First. Look, I love comments and free crap as much as the next person, but if I blogged for those things, this blog would have shut down a long time ago.
- Two--Bring Your A Game. Everyone loves seeing people doing something new and different and creative, so be that person! Let me know if you figure out a way to do this on a consistent basis.
- Three--Be Chill. Honestly, I'm drawing a blank on a third piece of advice, but chilling out sounds good to me.
IN THE FUTURE
- I'd like to do more videos and art original to this blog.
- I want my own URL shortener. I want one SO BAD!
- I'd like to have more author interviews.
There you have it! What are some of your tips?