Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bloggiesta Dia Dos

pedro

What have I done for Bloggiesta so far? Rather a lot, I think, considering I had to work yesterday. Let's look at the list:
  • Link to my blog reviews on GoodReads. This didn't take as long as I thought it would. After about an hour, I linked to all my reviews through August 2011. I'm calling that good for now, and will hopefully remember to maintain linking back to my reviews in the future. I'm sorry if I unintentionally spammed you with the updates! Didn't realize GR was doing that...
  • Tackle Technorati. I'm still ignoring this one.
  • Find out why the FaceBook 'like' button on PGP isn't working. This is KINDA complete. I set up a FB fan page for PGP and linked to the feed with Networked blogs. Now I just need to confirm that my solution actually worked.
  • Get rid of the TBFB at the start of every post and "This work by..." in the summary. Meghan from Medieval Bookworm helped me with this! I'll have to wait about 24 hours to see if it's working properly, but basically it has to do with adding meta descriptions to your blog and posts. Just Google how to add meta descriptions with your blogging platform and you should come up with directions on how to do it.
I also:
  • Made a page listing with all my art and art history posts. There were A LOT of these. It took forever, and the list is still kind of unorganized.
  • Designed some social media buttons. I plan on setting them up today.
And I need to write one or two blog posts for PGP at some point during the weekend. Or later in the week.

How has your Bloggiesta been so far?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...