Monday, July 21, 2014

4 Mini Book Reviews

neanderthal seeks human cover

Hi there one and all! I'm at Book Riot today reviewing four books for Buy, Borrow, Bypass:

  • Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
  • Waking the Merrow by Heather Rigney
  • Patricia Brent, Spinster by Herbert Jenkins
  • Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter


All of these books deserve longer, more thoughtful reviews, which I hopefully will be able to write soon. But since I recently took on another job (for those of you keeping track at home, that's three jobs), time is a bit at a premium nowadays, so I can make no promises.

If you've read any of these books, let me know what you thought here or over at Book Riot!



Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...