Oh hai. Did you know there's an entire Tumblr devoted to Benedict Cumberbatch reading things? You're welcome.
Anyway. I've been informed we're midway through the Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon! I am, like, SO TIRED YOU GUYS. I need tea or something.
Here's what I've been up to since my last update:
- A lot of Instagramming.
- Skimming through that boring book I mentioned last time.
- Playing "Who wants the stick?!" with the dogs. Surprisingly enough, EVERYONE wants the stick.
- Listening to playlists on Amazon Prime. I started off listening to the reading playlists (they have them for different genres like romance, crime fiction, etc.), but I found them really literal and unimaginative. So I switched to Ke$ha and More, and now I'm on Foster the People and More.
- Burned all of the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban audio CDs to my computer. I may listen to them later.
There's a mid-event meme for these types of things, or so I've heard. Let's get to it!
1. What are you reading right now?
The Hundred Foot Journey, but I think I'm going to switch to something else for a bit. The battery in my iPad is dying.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I finished The Genius and the Muse and It Happened In Egypt. I was currently reading both before the Readathon started, however.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I really don't know. I think I'm going to give Full Dark House a shot.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really. It's nice to have a day to oneself once in a while.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I think how tired I am right now, considering I slept in! I really have to drink that tea.
That's all for now. I'll return for updates in a few hours. Hope your Readathon is going well!
Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.