Saturday, October 17, 2015

#Readathon Mid Event Survey

readathon

Hour 12! This has been a very quiet, relaxing Readathon for me so far. How are you guys doing?

1. What are you reading right now?

The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone. I settled on this one after trying out a few different books that weren't sticking. This one is perfect though: breakneck pace, upbeat and fun.

2. How many books have you read so far?

I've only finished one book so far, but I've dipped into four or five.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I didn't plan out a stack, so I'll pick out another book I'm in the mood for when the time comes.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Not, not really. My mom was going to Readathon with me but she's not feeling good, so she went to Urgent Care instead. That's really been the only hiccup.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How quiet and relaxed it seems. I think this is the most focused on reading I've ever been during a Readathon! Usually I'm buzzing around doing minichallenges and cheering.


Now back to reading and maybe a snack and beer to tide me over until dinner. See you guys later tonight!


Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...