Saturday, August 28, 2010

Musical Notes--Comes In Three

musical notes button

It's been a while since I've done a Musical Notes, so I have several songs to share!  In case you don't know (or remember), Musical Notes is a semi-regular feature where I talk about songs I listened to that were inspired by my reading.  Let's get to it!

Leaving Paradise

Touch is a big deal in this novel, and Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus" fits several themes in Leaving Paradise, including the theme of wanting to be touched.



The Maltese Falcon

This novel is just begging for a torch song like "Your Heart is as Black as Night."



Dracula In Love

This song is completely not keeping in with the mood of this novel, but whenever I see the title, "Accidentally In Love" starts running through my head.



Don't you just hate it when a goateed and dread-locked rabbit steals your girlfriend?



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...