Monday, February 15, 2016

BBAW–Introductions

BBAW banner

Today kicks off Book Bloggers' Appreciation Week over at The Estella Society, a celebration of all things book blogger. For today's activity funtime extravaganza, we're being asked to select five books to represent ourselves, interests, or lifestyle.

I was going to pick five books that meant something to me personally, but then I changed my mind and decided to select books based purely on their covers. Behold, the glamorous lifestyle of a book blogger!


I wake up like this.


Fashion choices and mid-day exercise.


At work.


With my faithful and completely unobedient sidekicks.


Time to chillax!




Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...