Thursday, February 18, 2016

1000th Blog Post!

fireworks

We interrupt Book Bloggers Appreciation Week for a special announcement. THIS IS MY 1000TH BLOG POST!!!

celebrate gif

I normally don't pay attention to numbers, but I feel like this is a milestone worth celebrating.

confetti
Me at my desk right now.


Here are some of the more memorable (to me) posts I've written in the past 1000:



The most popular posts of all time at TBFB:


(I suspect the latter two are popular because of school papers. Remember not to copy and paste, kids!)



snoopy celebration

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog for keeping it fun and interesting! I'd give you all presents, but that's impractical, so here's a gif of David Tennant with a kitten:

david tennant kitten

Awwwwwww.




Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...