Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Announcing M/M Month!

m/m month button (Isn't this button awesome? McVane made it for me on twitter!)

In my wrap-up for 2009, I mentioned that I managed to ignore m/m romance all year. But that didn't mean that I wasn't curious. Then Mandi from Smexy Books challenged me to do a m/m month theme, and since I got an ereader (ish--iPod Touch) for Christmas, I decided it was the perfect time to dive into an unfamiliar genre. Or sub-genre, at the very least.

For those of you who don't know, m/m is a subgenre of romance or erotica that focuses on relationships between men. Here is the list of books that I'm planning to read in January (keep in mind that almost this entire list was suggested by Mandi!):
  • Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy
  • The Dickens with Love by Josh Lanyon
  • Bound by Deception and Bound to Him by Ava March
  • Among the Living by Jordan Castillo Price
  • Blood Noir by Jesse Fox
  • Forbidden Love by Stormy Glenn, HC Brown, Aleksandr Voinov, and Anna O'Neill
  • Love & Loyalty and Faith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels
  • My Fair Captain by JL Langley
I'm also planning a few special guest posts for the month, as well. If you would like to participate in m/m month this January, let me know!

Have you read any of the books on my list? Am I missing any m/m romances that I absolutely have to read?


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...