Saturday, September 29, 2012

Please Update Your RSS

rss pedro

Hello, readers! As I challenged myself for Bloggiesta (see here), I've updated my RSS feeds. If you subscribe to Truth, Beauty, Freedom, & Books in a reader, please update to my current feed by clicking on the Atom symbol below:


Thank you so much!

If you subscribed by e-mail, you don't have to do anything. I've moved all my e-mail subs over to MailChimp. You may continue to get e-mails via FeedBurner for a time; if you want to unsubscribe from MailChimp and continue to follow through FeedBurner, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.

If you want to switch your subscription to e-mail, please click here to go to the sign-up form.

If you followed Truth, Beauty, Freedom, & Books through Blogger or Google Friend Connect, you also don't have to do anything. The feed should update automatically.

Thank you again for following Truth, Beauty, Freedom, & Books!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...