Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bloggiesta Day 3 and Finish Line

bloggiesta finish line

Bloggiesta isn't quite over, and I still have some to-dos I'm going to focus on, but since my major tasks are finished, I decided to combine this update and finish post into one.

For this weekend, my goals were:
  • Write a recommendation page for my drinks blog. Done! The formatting's a little inconsistent, but it works for the present: Liquid Persuasion Recommends
  • Update my RSS Feed and create an RSS-to-Email service with MailChimp. Done! This was kind of a headache, but I'm glad it's done now. Be sure to update to my new RSS feeds if you haven't already (click on the subscription buttons in the sidebar to go here).
  • Write some posts. I'm going to work on this tast today.
  • Participate in all the twitter parties. I actually missed the one on Saturday because I forgot about it. Eeep. But I will hit the last one today.
Unfortunately, I don't think any mini-challenges (besides my own) are going to get done this time around, but overall I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend.

For those of you participating in Bloggiesta, were you able to get all of your to-dos checked off?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...