We interrupt Book Bloggers Appreciation Week for a special announcement. THIS IS MY 1000TH BLOG POST!!!
I normally don't pay attention to numbers, but I feel like this is a milestone worth celebrating.
|Me at my desk right now.|
Here are some of the more memorable (to me) posts I've written in the past 1000:
- My most sarcastic review: The Hypnotist by MJ Rose
- Harry Potter and penises
- The greatest review I've ever written: The Hunting of the Snark by Lewis Carroll
- And exclusive interview with Edouard Manet
- The birth of a cocktail geek. It happened right there.
The most popular posts of all time at TBFB:
- How to find good books on Librivox
- A short history of Dante Alighieri and The Divine Comedy in Art
- Why have there been no great women artists?
(I suspect the latter two are popular because of school papers. Remember not to copy and paste, kids!)
- For the love of Severus Snape
- Completely ridiculous Christopher Gorham post, from back in the days when I was obsessed with googling pictures of Gorham without his shirt. Unfortunately most of the pics are dead URLs now.
Thank you to everyone who reads this blog for keeping it fun and interesting! I'd give you all presents, but that's impractical, so here's a gif of David Tennant with a kitten:
Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.