Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Completely Ridiculous Christopher Gorham Post

Warning: this post is utterly pointless and there is no excuse for it.

christopher gorham shirtless

Sooooo, I don't know if you all know this about me, but I am totes obsessed with Christopher Gorham. If you don't know who Gorham is, then we can't be friends, so I'll just tell you: It all began with Jake 2.0, which was kind of like the CW version of Chuck, except MUCH BETTER because Gorham starred as the geek who is integrated with computery stuff to become a super-spy (sorry, Zach Levi, you're cute but you don't hold a candle to Gorham). I also really liked the supporting cast, especially Jake's doc, Diane. Jake 2.0 is like my favorite show evar, btw.

jake 2.0
Gorham creeping around like a ninja in Jake 2.0.

RIGHT. And then he was in Ugly Betty as Henry, an accountant and Betty's sometimes-boyfriend, which wasn't a role with a lot of substance, but whatevs.

henry
So cute!

henry shirtless
Wowsa.

After Ugly Betty started to tank, Gorham wisely left the show to star in Harper's Island, which at first seemed really lame but grew on me. I began the series thinking, "Wouldn't it be funny if nice guy Henry (Gorham's character) turned out to be the serial killer?" Haha.

scary gorham
Scary Gorham in Harper's Island. It's a good think he wasn't around when Hitchcock was casting Psycho....

AND NOW he's in Covert Affairs, where he plays Auggie, the blind tech guy (this gives him an excuse to stare broodingly off-camera). The second season starts June 7th and I am totally psyched!!!!11!! Thank god Gorham is in this show, because without him it would be like watching The Bachelorette trying to be a spy, for realz. Here are some more gratuitous pics:


christopher gorham shirtless kitchen

Hmmm, let me get up and walk around my kitchen in the middle of the night for no reason other than to show off my beautiful body. Drink! (What I have to wonder is, why does Auggie have fancy art in his apartment if he's blind? And who picked it out?)

day mode
Day mode.

kitchen 2
Night mode.

You're welcome!



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...