Friday, July 10, 2009

Not Thursday Not Tea

Thursday Tea

Hey!  It's not Thursday again, so that must mean it's time for me to post a Thursday meme!  What can I say, it's been a busy week.

Thursday Tea is hosted by Anastia over at Birdbrain(ed) Books.  To play along, all you need is some tea, a book, and the will to answer some very simple questions: what tea are you drinking (and do you like it)? What book are you reading (and do you like it)? Tell us a little about your tea and your book, and whether or not the two go together.

Scarlet of Paris

The Tea

Um, I'm not drinking tea.  (Not tea and not Thursday--why do I even bother?)  I'm drinking Scarlet of Paris 2005 Pinot Noir.  It's okay.  Very fruity but not too acidic.  Plus it was pretty cheap for a French wine, so that's always appreciated.



The Book

I'm reading Kill the Dead by Tanith Lee.  It's about a guy who gets rid of either ghosts or zombies, I haven't figured out which yet.  It's due tomorrow. *gulp*

Do they go together?

Not really.  Kill the Dead takes place in an alternate universe and I'm not sure they have wine.  But if drinking wine and reading books is wrong, I don't want to be right!

On the other hand, since I got the book from a library, that means both of these things were inexpensive.  Which is a total win and proves there is such a think as cheap fun. :)

What are you drinking and reading this Thursday?






Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...