Monday, September 14, 2009

Book Blogs and Hows I Love Em

BBAW celebrate books

Many of the book blogs I voted for in BBAW were not shortlisted, which sucks cuz they rock.  Here are a few of the blogs I nominated:

Best Literary Fiction Blog:  The Biblio Brat

Best History/Historical Fiction Blog:  Medieval Bookworm

Best Thriller/Mystery/Suspense Blog:  Bookish Ruth

Best YA Blog:  I Heart Monster

Best Speculative Fiction Review Blog:  Things Mean a Lot

Most Eclectic Taste:  Lost In Books

Best Writing:  Monkey Bear Reviews

Best New Blog:  A Buckeye Girl Reads

Best Commentor:  Walkabout

Of course there are many other blogs that I adore, but which don't fit neatly into the above categories.  So I made up my own categories for some them (I'm not really creative enough to do justice to all of them, sadly):

Best book, TV, movie, and music blog:  Booktalk & More

Favorite Jane Austen Fanatic & Bestest Blogging Buddy (~_^): One Literature Nut

Best author interview:  L. J. Smith by Bookalicio.us

Best objectification of the opposite sex:  Smexy Books

Funniest RL story teller:  Bookphilia

Blog with best menages and menageries:  Babbling About Books & More

PS~To everyone who has given me an award recently, I promise I am planning a post where I will pass them on.  Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and all the many bloggers who write up things I enjoy reading.  Kisses!!! ;)


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...