Friday, September 18, 2009

The Once and Future Blog

The future of the blog

Today is the final day of BBAW. :(  Aww, sad.  For today's meme, we're asked to say, in 50 words or less, what we like about our blogs now and what we want for our blogs in the future (and for all of you who are thinking my borrowing of TH White's title for this post exhibits a certain amount of hubris, I'd have to agree--but what can I say, I'm a sucker for catchy titles).

What I like about my blog right now is mainly the people who visit it!  I like that's it my happy place and I'm enjoying writing reviews.  In the future, I'd like to have more author interviews, review weirder books, and improve my writing skillz.  Also host another challenge, possibly, and change the design of my blog so that it's more better.

Then I had an idea to do a card reading of the future of my blog!  According the cards (seen above) my blog's future is pretty uncertain.  The bottom cards all indicate strife and nasty people in my future.  A few of the top cards indicate success and luck, but some of them also indicate financial difficulties.  So not the greatest spread to get regarding my blog's future (although how this currently free blog can have financial difficulties, I don't know).


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...