Friday, January 21, 2011

Bloggiesta: Update Uno!



Well, I've been at it for about five hours and am starting to feel the need for a brief siesta.  So far I've completed two of my goals.  Now I think I'm going to go read for a while off-line and possibly buy some food.  Will be back later to troll everyone's blogs.

Goals, I haz them:
  • Finish writing all my half-written posts (there's a lot of them; I have a problem with incomplete thoughts).
  • Do the copyright mini-challenge from the last Bloggiesta. (I didn't exactly do this, but I did update my copyright notifications, so calling it good.)
  • Do the mini-challenges for this Bloggiesta (including my own).
  • Hang out on twitter and chat with everyone.
  • Finish the bottle of champagne in my fridge.
  • Update review policy.
    Wow, so ambitious.  I'm excited.  Let's get this party started.  OlĂ©!



    Powered by ScribeFire.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...